Fire Extinguisher Maintenance & Testing
Did You Know?
- Fire extinguisher maintenance and inspection needs to occur every 6 months
- Not complying with Australian safety standards compromises the chances of a successful insurance claim in the case of a fire
- Regular inspections mean your extinguishers last longer
- Every 5 years all fire extinguishers, discharged or not need to be emptied and tested
- Keeping a record of who checked your fire extinguishers and when is important to ensure regular maintenance.
Why choose Firechief?
Firechief tests and inspects fire extinguishers and hose reels installed in all commercial buildings ( offices, warehouses, retail stores, factories etc ), public buildings ( hospitals, schools, movie theatres etc ), and multi-occupancy residential buildings in Adelaide.
Firechief thoroughly inspects your equipment for all the different signs of deterioration that can exist. Unlike many other Fire Extinguisher Maintenance teams we are trained and accredited, with a nationally recognised qualification CERTIFICATE II in Asset Maintenance.
We perform inspections, testing and all maintenance in accordance with Australian Standard 1851.
Firechief provides a certificate of compliance with all the necessary details of the inspection performed. It is important you keep these filed for reference if required.
Firechief has $20 million public liability insurance as well as indemnity insurance with a certificate of currency available on request.
At Firechief we combine high-quality products with impeccable training to make sure your fire extinguishers are ready for action if needed.
Are you certain your fire extinguishers are ready to be used in the case of an emergency? If not, call Firechief today on 0412 105 872.